Friday, October 7, 2011

New Apartment = blank canvas

My husband and I just moved into our new apartment and I am SO excited!!! I can't wait to begin painting, choosing fabric swatches and deciding on furniture. Tonight we are ordering pizza from a local pizzeria and eating it on our floor. We don't have anything unpacked yet and quite frankly the thought of sorting through boxes is a bit overwhelming. I have decided to push them aside for the evening and simply enjoy our new space :)

My husband, Jon, has suggested for quite some time I write a blog and I have never really been all that interested. However, with a new space to decorate and all my creative juices flowing I thought it could be fun to document my design journey. I love to refurbish old pieces of furniture and plan on sharing tips and great places to find awesome pieces. I'll explain my design process and how I plan on combining Jon's love for the minimulist with my love of old Hollywood glamour.

I am so excited to get started but in the mean time here are some picture of our new (albiet a little small but still perfectly wonderful) space!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment