Saturday, October 8, 2011

What a Fine Fall Night

My husband and I just returned from a bonfire without the fire. The plan was to all gather for a potluck dinner and end the evening around a campfire but unfortunately the weather has been so dry and warm the state is under a fire ban. So, instead of a campfire we ate our dinner and than pulled up our chairs around a cleverly arranged flashlight. It felt good to swap stories with good friends and enjoy good food.

My sister has me hooked on a new website called Pintrist. I have become obsessed with "pinning" things and creating my boards. This new website has become a good place for me to put my ideas, recipes I want to try and furniture on my wish list :) As soon as we got home from the campfire I immediately logged into Pintrist and found a gorgeous mirrored desk from West Elm. The desk is truly stunning and was placed at the top of my wish list for the living room!!

That's all for today, I have a husband and a good movie to get back to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment